About Team Bulk Carriers
Team Bulk Carriers Pte. Ltd. is a leading dry-bulk shipping company with a global presence and a local touch. Founded in 2018 in Singapore, we have expanded our operations to UAE in 2021, where we have established a branch office.
We charter and operate modern dry-cargo vessels from handy size to cape, for a wide range of dry bulk commodities serving cargo owners and charterers across the globe. Our strategically located offices in Singapore and in the UAE, coupled with our local expertise at various ports enable us to offer optimum solutions and services to our clients. We ensure safe and timely transportation of cargo and our personalized approach allow us to create the most efficient solutions for our clients.
We aspire to be a first-class partner that provides services all year round and intend to grow our core business of dry bulk chartering service and reaffirm our position as a reliable partner in the shipping industry. We strive to achieve these goals with our passion for excellence, empowerment of our people, our culture of integrity and the responsibility to securely reinforce every decision with forward thinking.
To become the preferred logistics partner in providing
end-to-end chartering services and solutions.
Our priority is to exceed customer expectations by providing seamless services and catering to specific client requirements.
Through the culture of innovation, we empower our employees to proactively embrace challenges and convert them into value propositions.
We are committed to being environmentally responsible and maintaining integrity in all our activities.
OUR 7 CORE VALUES
Constantly striving for excellence and zero defects, first time, every time
Using latest technology to develop creative solutions
We deliver what we commit
We are stronger together
We take immense pride in what we do
We care deeply about our staff, customers and the communities in which we operate
We operate with full transparency and are open, honest and fair in all aspects of the business
We define and understand bribery as the act of giving or promising financial or other advantages to induce an individual to take decisions that are unlawful, unethical, or that – more in general – they would not otherwise take under the circumstances. Corruption is any abuse of a position of power to get an illicit advantage and includes, but is not limited to, bribery. We also define bribery and corruption as active or passive, depending on whether the individual is on the giving or receiving end. We reject any form of bribery and corruption – whether active or passive, public or private – not only because it is a crime, but also because it is completely against all ethical and sound business practices. Members of the personnel or their families must not give or receive personal rewards when dealing with clients. Any deviation from this code of conduct will not be tolerated.
The following policy sets a series of ground rules we commit to follow and implement in all aspect of our business. It is our explicit and clear intention to shape our practices according to a lawful and ethical conduct based on three principles:
On a more specific level, we are committed to apply the above principles to the following three key areas of our business.
Respect local and government laws of all the countries we operate in, for all the aspects concerning our business.
Treat others (customers, suppliers, employees) the way we want to be treated and refuse any practice that might be deemed as inappropriate or unfair.
Adhere to this code of conduct in any situation, regardless of any professional or social risk and economic pressure.
Dealing with clients
- Be truthful and thorough in the way negotiations and fixtures are conducted.
- Constantly strive to improve the quality of our service.
- Ensure that contractual terms and conditions are transparent and accepted by both parties.
- Respect the terms and conditions of the agreements we accept, irrespective of our contractual position.
- Avoid being ambiguous or misleading in our communication at all levels.
Dealing with employees
- Recruit people solely on the basis of their competences and skills.
- Avoid any type of discrimination based on ethnic reasons, religious or political views, or any other area pertaining to the personal life of our employees.
- Create and maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
Treatment of personal data
- Collect and treat personal and sensitive information as provided for by the law.
- Be transparent as to how personal information is collected and used.
- Put all the necessary measures in place to keep the confidentiality of personal information intact.
- We will ensure that all employees adhere and conform to this code of conduct and its principles, regardless of their position within the company. We also commit to review, improve and update this policyon a regular basis.
- Our priority is to exceed customer expectations by providing seamless services and catering to specific client requirements.
- To become the preferred logistics partner in providing end-to-end chartering services and solutions.
- We are committed to being environmentally responsible and maintaining integrity in all our activities.